Are you ready for tomorrow?
Get your Layoff Support Checklist Below
When facing a layoff, the decisions you make will have significant ramifications on your retirement. Between choosing the various pension options, social security maximization strategies, sustainable annual 401(k) withdrawal amounts, the influence of potential tax changes, and health insurance and/or Medicare; there are many reasons you might consider Financial Planning. During these life changing milestones, it is important to proactively prepare for the journey ahead.
The Balderson & Hebert, LLC team in Spokane has extensive experience helping families plan for the future in these tough situations. We have been there for the new home purchases, the graduations, and the retirement celebrations; but we have also been there for the uncertain times. We are here to help. We are a partner that will work with you to ensure you have the knowledge and support you need every step of the way.
How we can help
We provide a thorough approach to Financial Planning that allows you to make an informed choice about the options you have. Here are only a sample of the factors and tools involved in our financial planning process:
- Pension Optimization Strategies
- Survivorship Options
- Pension vs. Lump Sum
- Pension Maximization Strategies
- Social Security Strategies
- Social Security Maximization
- Spousal Social Security Analysis
- Retirement Expense and Budgeting Tools
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Tools
- Consolidated Wealth Management
- See all of your accounts in one place
- Comprehensive Reporting System
- Portfolio Analysis
- How much risk am I exposed to?
- What returns should I expect on average?
- How would a downturn impact your retirement?
- Tax Considerations
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Pre-tax, after-tax, Roth distribution strategies
- Roth Conversions
- Healthcare Cost Analysis
- Medicare cost analysis
- Transitioning Between Health Insurance Plans
- Long Term Care planning
- Dental insurance options
- Estate Planning/Trusts
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance Repair
- Debt Considerations
- VIP Loans
- Other Debt
You cannot make decisions on things you are unaware of. It is important now more than ever to review all your options so you can make an informed choice. Schedule a complimentary consultation today to speak to an independent financial advisor about your situation.
Please feel free to call our office at (509) 327-1171 or use the online scheduler to set a complimentary initial consultation!